Thursday, February 26, 2009

Conscious Eating

I took some of the Prevention Magazine quizzes and there was one where I got a particularly poor score. That was the Metabolism Myth Busters. I have been working on making sure I drink 8 glasses of water a day but I didn't realize that drinking water could help your metabolism. I knew that tea had a lot of antioxidants but I didn't know that it could also boost your metabolism. I didn't know that eating and drinking ice cold food could increase your metabolism. I'm sure at home I can combine drinking more water that is ice cold. I have brought in a supply of tea bags to work instead of just keeping one in my purse so instead of a cup of coffee I'll try to have a cup of tea. I know this will be hard because I really, really love my coffee.

No comments: