Friday, May 16, 2008

Thing #10

One of the biggest parts of the learning curve for me is the vocabulary. There are so many acronyms and terms that I've never heard that it's almost like learning another language. 20 Things to Watch included descriptions and terms I just understand a little bit. But I absolutely love the idea of OpenID. Keeping up with so many user names and passwords is very hard for me. I think the NY Times Personal Tech Page is going to be useful for helping me understand some of the technology. I looked at some of blogs dealing with technology and found techabob interesting. I looked at KKwebthings and enjoyed reading Kristen's postings. She may say she is rambling but she writes very well. I looked a pea's23 because I heard she had an avatar. One of the problems with this challenge is that some staff have enough time to work on it while on the job while others are stretched just trying to keep up with our job. And though I am willing to do work at home my computer doesn't seem to cooperate very often.

No comments: