Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thing #17

Again this was not easy because of my home computer, but I did manage to get my blog on the list and the link worked. After playing in the sandbox, when I clicked save, none of the editing I did was saved.
So some of the items that I had added were:
Favorite place to be - Port Orange, Florida
Favorite foods - coffee, of course
Some Favorite books - Maddigan's Fantasia, Miss Rumphius, The Invention of Hugo Cabaret, Elijah of Buxton (I even had the cover images.)
Favorite joke - Old Farside Joke - Caveman Spelling Bee - A caveman is on the stage spelling the word cave. One of the cavemen waiting their turn says with a frown, "I'll probably get Australopithecus!"
A wiki is definately the way to go. Kristen and Nicki are already putting one together for youth services.

No comments: