Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thing #18

Okay thanks to Chris and Jill I was finally able to get into Google docs and my name is added. I kept getting the message that the url was not available. The Going Green committee, which I am on, is currently working on our mission statement. I can see how this could help expedite this process. Currently we are all working on it separately and will come together at the next meeting to hash it out. Having one document for everyone to work on in advance of the meeting would decrease the amount of time spent on it at the meeting. Plus people like myself who won't be at the meeting would have had an opportunity to work on it. I also believe people work better at something like this when it comes out of a brainstorming session. This could be online. I could add or change something which might trigger an idea from someone else and so on. The result is a better mission statement because people have had time to work on it when they are best able to do so.

No comments: